R R Kabel is likely one of the main corporations within the Indian client electrical trade (comprising wires and cables and fast-moving electrical items (“FMEG”)), with an working historical past of over 20 years in India. The corporate sells merchandise throughout two broad segments – (i) wires and cables together with home wires, industrial wires, energy cables and particular cables; and (ii) FMEG together with followers, lighting, switches and home equipment. At the moment, RR Kabel Ltd manufactures and markets wires and cable merchandise underneath the model identify RR Kabel whereas the FMEG merchandise are offered underneath the model identify of Luminous Followers and Lights to differentiate the FMEG phase from the cables phase. The corporate has two manufacturing amenities for wire & cable manufacturing and three manufacturing amenities for FMEG phase.
Objects of the Provide:
- Compensation or prepayment, in full or partly, of borrowings availed by the corporate from banks and monetary establishments.
- Common company functions.
- Diversified Operations: R R Kabel is the fifth largest participant within the wires and cables market in India, representing roughly 5% market share by worth as of March 31, 2023. In Fiscal 2023, income contribution from the wires and cables phase is round 89% and the identical from FMEG phase is roughly 11%. 71% of its income from the wires and cables phase and 97% of its income from the FMEG phase are from the B2C gross sales channel. In line with Technopak, the corporate’s FMEG merchandise cowl roughly 77% of the FMEG trade by worth in India as on March 31, 2023. In the course of the three months ended June 30, 2023, R R Kabel has launched 6 and 28 new merchandise within the wires and cables and FMEG segments, respectively.
- Extensive Presence: The corporate has an intensive pan-India distribution presence and as on June 30, 2023, they’ve 3,450 distributors, 3,656 sellers and 1,14,851 retailers. As a part of the corporate’s distribution technique, they attempt to offer their end-users a seamless expertise by way of a number of touchpoints. Distributors buy merchandise from the corporate and on-sell the merchandise to end-users by way of retailers. Sellers buy merchandise from the corporate and both, immediately or by way of retailers, on-sell to end-users. The sellers, distributors and retailers, immediately and not directly, cowl electricians. The corporate has one of many largest networks of electricians, overlaying 2,71,264 electricians throughout India, as of March 31, 2023. As on June 30, 2023, RR kabel has 789 workers in its gross sales and advertising crew, who handle and coordinate with distributors, sellers and retailers. The corporate export its vary of wires and cable merchandise immediately in addition to by way of distributors internationally. Throughout Fiscals 2021 to 2023 and three months ended June 30, 2023, it offered merchandise to 63 nations in North America, APAC, Europe and Center East.
- Monetary Observe Document: The corporate reported a income of Rs.5599 crore in FY23 as in opposition to Rs.4386 crore in FY22. The income has grown at a CAGR of 31% between FY20-23. The EBITDA of the corporate in FY23 is at Rs.358 crore and the PAT is at Rs.190 crore for a similar interval. The PAT has grown at a CAGR of 16% between FY20-23. The EBITDA margin and PAT margin of the corporate in FY23 is round 6.3% and three.3% respectively. The income from exports in FY23 caters to 23% of the general income.
- Uncooked Materials Danger – The prices of the uncooked supplies within the firm’s manufacturing course of are topic to volatility. Any Enhance or fluctuation in uncooked materials costs might have a fabric antagonistic impact on the enterprise, monetary situation, outcomes of operations and money flows.
- OFS – The IPO is a mixture of provide on the market (OFS) and Recent concern with OFS being 91% of the general concern measurement. Within the provide on the market (OFS), Promoter promoting shareholders named Mahendrakumar Rameshwarlal Kabra, Hemant Mahendrakumar Kabra and Sumeet Mahendrakumar Kabra every will offload as much as 7,54,417 fairness Shares and one other promoter named Kabel Buildcon Options Non-public Restricted will offload as much as 7,07,200 fairness Shares. Different and Investor promoting shareholders named Ram Ratna Wires Restricted and TPG Asia VII SF Pte. Ltd. will offload as much as 13,64,480 and 1,29,01,877 fairness shares.
RR Kabel has a robust franchise in each the home and export market. They’ve additionally acquired few corporations just lately that expanded their product choices and market attain. In line with RHP, the corporate’s listed friends are Havells India, Polycab India, KEI Industries, Finolex Cables, V-Guard Industries, Crompton Greaves Shopper Electricals and Bajaj Electricals. The friends are buying and selling at a median P/E of 58x with the best P/E of 79x and the bottom being 34x. On the increased worth band, the itemizing market cap of R R Kabel will likely be round ~Rs.11675 crore and the corporate is demanding a P/E a number of of 61x primarily based on submit concern diluted FY23 EPS of Rs.16.83. When put next with its friends, the difficulty appears to be totally priced in (pretty valued). Primarily based on the above views, we ` present a ‘Subscribe’ score for this IPO for a medium to long-term Holding.
If you’re new to FundsIndia, open your FREE funding account with us and revel in lifelong research-backed funding steerage.
Different articles chances are you’ll like