To make Simple Halloween Shortbread Mummies you want simply easy elements and slightly time
Simple Halloween Shortbread Mummies Substances
- 100g Tate & Lyle Pure Cane Caster Sugar
- 220g unsalted butter
- 300g plain flour
- 200g darkish chocolate
- 28 edible eyes
- 80g Tate & Lyle Cane Icing Sugar
- 10ml water
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan, gasoline mark 4).
- Add the butter and caster sugar to a big bowl and utilizing the electrical mixer, cream till fluffy and comfortable (about 30 seconds).
- Mixing on the low pace, add the flour in 3 batches till the combination resembles crumbs.
- Utilizing your palms, deliver the dough collectively and form right into a disc. Wrap into the cling movie and refrigerate for half-hour.
- Roll out the dough to 0.5cm thick and reduce into rounds utilizing the 8cm spherical cookie cutter.
- Place the biscuits on the baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven for 12-Quarter-hour, till simply barely golden.
- Take away from the oven and let quiet down on the tray for 10 minutes. Whereas the biscuits are cooling down, add the chocolate items right into a bowl and put over simmering water, ensuring the underside of the bowl with chocolate doesn’t contact the simmering water. Let the chocolate soften stirring constantly till totally melted. Take away from the warmth.
- Unfold 2-3 tsp of melted chocolate over every biscuit and place 2 edible eyes on every.
- Whereas the biscuits are cooling once more, put together the icing by mixing the icing sugar and water. If the icing is simply too thick, slowly add extra water, 0.5 tsp at a time.
- Switch the icing right into a piping bag with tip 4 and enhance the biscuits.
Should you don’t have a piping bag and a tip, fill the sandwich bag and punctiliously reduce the nook off.
Discover extra spooky recipes right here
Additional studying – How one can make the BEST shortbread